

The pictures above are from when we went to Ocean Shores this past September.
A big part of our week is Preschool. We meet Mondays and Wednesdays at the Snodgrass residence in Federal Way.
The girls are: Maddy, Kailey, Olivia and Lily
Plus Jr Preschoolers are: Beau, Avery and Claire
Today we worked on the letter E, the number 0 and the color gray and also we talked about Transportation while driving cars, dipped in paint on a map (thanks to my outdated map collection from everywhere I have ever been)
Beau has really been shocking me with his listening skills. We were so nervous for a while, but we've really had a good spurt, he just seems to be calming down more and more, he eats so much more food than he used to and doesn't get near as mad/angry. He's taking a good nap now, which is always when I love him best ... Just kidding! I always love my sweet baby. Oh, he learned a new word ... da da - hot dog. :) So I think that makes the grand total 4 ... mama, daddy, fishie, da da and what a lizard says.
Lily came up into our bed this morning around 7 when Beau woke her up and she wasn't quite ready. So Kyle got Beau up and she came in with me and a little while later I woke up and decided to sneak off and let her keep sleeping. So when she did wake up, she called me and I wen't up there she said "I woke up and you weren't sleeping with me" She is such a sweetheart. She been making up songs lately, we want to start keeping our video camara in the car because she does her best writing in there. I just feel like it's the best expression of whats really in her head, we'll try to get one posted on here.
Well there's a little update for today ... Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment