
Below is Lily after asking to be covered in snow!
It's hard to believe how many days of school we've missed! Tacoma schools will only be 2 hours late today, but that isn't enough to get Lily back. Hopefully we'll go tomorrow for her pajama party! She's missed over a week of school! I'm wondering if private schools make up days at the end of the year or not? Anyone?
We've been working of potty training while we're stuck at home, it's going ok. Beau isn't too thrilled about it and I'm not sure I'm going to continue, we'll maybe keep working through the weekend, but if he's not motivated then I'm not going to make it all about me. Lily was 3 before she was officialy potty trained, so we'll try again in a few months. The only real pressure is so he can play at IKEA. They have to be 3 and potty-trained. He definitly likes his Lightning McQueen and Superman underwear!

2 comments:
We are potty-training DJ right now too, and it can be really nerve-wracking! I wish you the best of luck!!!
Megan
Ok Jamie- time for a new post!! it is Feb 9th and you haven't posted since January! Yes- I am the blogger police!! Your kids are so special and precious- post more photos!! I love you- your comments on my blog always make me laugh!! Let's start planning a playdate- even if we meet halfway for the morning or something.
Love,
Kerri
Post a Comment