Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WHATS IN A NAME?

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

CHRISTINE
My middle name is Christine. I was named for my great-grandma Christine. I never knew her, but from the little that I've heard, I think she was probably an amazing woman.
C
Cooperative - working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit
H
Hot Dogs - truly my favorite food :)
R
Rachael Ray - someone who has truly influenced my life. As silly as that sounds, it's true.
I
Impressionable - easily impressed or influenced; susceptible. capable of being impressed
S
Stay-at-home-mom - what better thing to define me but this
T
Tacoma - I love this city and I'm happy to be defined by it
I
Interested - involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in
N
Not-creative - I'm starting to have a really hard time coming up with anything
E
Earnest - showing depth and sincerity of feeling, I want this one to define me even more and more, about so many things


Wow, everyone else made that look so easy. ~I now tag Kerry (Do it) Sam (and any others of my lurking roomies) and Val!! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay Jamie! Good job on all those letters! Each one is so appropriate for you (except non-creative~ :) LOVE you.

Stacy said...

Hi Jamie! I just found your blog :) We should get together sometime - I'm currently working at UW Tacoma - yay Tacoma! I love that your H stands for Hot dogs :)