Well we sent Kyle off to Portland today. The kids and I "splurged" on .99 cent pizzas for our special dinner. I know, it's kind of sad, but they don't know any better. So I was flipping through some pictures from the summer and I realized I never posted any from our our two fun trips out to my aunt and uncles cabin in Grapeview. So here they are! The view off their deck. An intense game of Gobblet, (I think thats what it was called) Ice cream churning for dessert.
A bunch of great shots of swinging on the rope swing down at the beach. This freaked me out to send the kids out over my head with nothing but the hard beach to land on, but they loved it and it was fun to watch. My sweet tree climbing babies. What a fun summer I had with you!
2 comments:
What a fun time you must've had!
Look at that sassy girl in the last picture!
your kids are SO cute!
Post a Comment