So we finally decided it was time to find a home for our special chocolate puppy. We've loved having him for these last few months, but we are just gone too much to be able to appreciate having two dogs. So, I'm reluctant to just put an ad out there and choose a stranger to take care of him and my hope would be to find someone who knows someone who wants him. He's a great dog, he's small, about 50 lbs, so we think he chocolate lab mixed with something smaller, he's got good energy like a puppy, but he's also totally mellow like a lab. He really could be perfect for anyone. So please let me know if you'd be interested. His name is Bistro, but he hasn't had that name very long, it could be changed.
1 comment:
We are not dog ready, but I've been asking around.. No luck yet, I'll keep trying!
Post a Comment