Tuesday, January 29, 2008



This has been my life the last few weeks. The YMCA opened up a new family wellness center and I decided that it might be a good fit for us. They have a big open area with lots of toys and books and coloring stuff that make it so you can bring your kiddies with you to excercise. So Beau and I decided to check it out and we've been there just about every day since. It works out perfect for him to be able to play and I'm still able to go on the days he has school. We even went as a whole family over the weekend. That was fun for the kids to play together and then we all went swimming after.

So despite the fact that my value village exercise pants are too long and have staples in them to try and keep them out from under my heal and I can only watch food network, not listen because I don't have headphones. I've never enjoyed exercise as much as I do right now. I don't have any major goals or plans, I just want to feel healthy and I'm really excited about where this might lead.

No comments: