Friday, June 13, 2008

It's about time...

I am: taken care of.
I think: my kids are the best.
I know: summer will come.
I want: to give my kids everything they need.
I have: a desire to cook good food for my family.
I wish: i was a better housecleaner.
I hate: disorganization.
I miss: dates with Kyle.
I fear: not being healthy in the future.
I feel: hungry.
I hear: elmo.
I smell: apples and peanutbutter.
I crave: a vacation.
I search: for my dream camper, a scamp.
I wonder: if it'll rain while we're camping - I'm not that hardcore.
I regret: not dancing at our wedding.
I love: my community.
I ache: for Kyle's career.
I care: about our enviroment.
I always: need backrubs to fall asleep.
I am not: a fan of baths.
I believe: that God is my father.
I sing: to my kids.
I dance: with family.
I cry: over everything.
I don't always: clean my house.
I fight: with Kyle.
I write: lists.
I never: let my kids climb up the slide.
I listen: to friends.
I need: to not be so judgemental.
I am happy: when i'm with my family.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love you Jamie! Your answers are honest. God bless you today!

Bridget Beth said...

I love it Jamie!