Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Its my party and I'll cry if i want to!

I cannot decide what to do for Lily and Beau's birthday parties. I've decided to do family parties over 4th of July weekend, we try to do about every other year like that, so that means this is the year for fun friend parties, but I just can't decide what to do. So this is my shoutout for help, especially you Jessica G. But nobody be hurt if I don't take your ideas, because I'm just feeling so torn. At first I just really wanted to spend the money and do a party somewhere, like pump it up. That would be nice because since their days are so close together it's not like we'd have to do two parties a year. Make sense? But I know we could save that money and do something fun and special in the backyard. A "pool" party or some type of summertime fun.

Today at school Lily was being asked why she wasn't at a certain party of someone in her class, (that she wasn't invited to) and my heart was broken for her. She didn't seem affected at all, but now I even more want to give her the best party ever!

So any great ideas for snacks, cakes, goody-bags, games, etc. would be appreciated and also great ways to incorporate girl and boy activities ex. princess/transformers. !!!

1 comment:

babyhoot. said...

I'm here for you Jamie! Call me! :)